Praying Exodus 34:1-9
King James version (The black writing is directly from the Bible. The red writing is my prayers. Bible writing in italics.)
1. And the Lord said unto Moses ‘Hew (chisel out) thee two tables of stone like the first and I will write upon these tables the words that were in the first tables, which thou brakest.
My God, you are truly merciful. I broke the tablets and you enable me to chisel out new ones and to start afresh with You.
2.And be ready in the morning, and come up in the morning unto mount Sinai, and present thyself there to me in the top of the mount.
Here in my quiet time! Just you and me in Your holy sanctuary. (Hebrew 12:22-24.) Here where you write on my empty tablets I prepared for You. Then, and only then can I go back to the people and share the words You wrote on my blank tablets. I am blank, it is my God that lives through me!
3. and no man shall come up with thee, neither let any man be seen throughout all the mount, neither let the flocks or herd feed before that mount.
Just You and me Father. No interruption, not even with our beloved animals.
4. And he hewed (chiselled out) two tables of stone like unto the first, and Moses rose up early in the morning, and went up into mount Sinai, as the Lord had commanded him, and took in his hand the two tables of stone.
(always the best time with You, when everyone is sleeping and no interruption. Thank you for sleepless nights in which you call us to bless us in Your word.) (…empty for God to write on me. [ex 34:21 “No man may appear before me without an offering] Coming to you with Jesus. In the white righteousness of Jesus.
5. And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.
“…in the cloud” Just like Jesus is coming back to us!
You Jesus! Is this You Jesus? Jesus the visible image of the invisible God? “The Father and I are one”? You, Jesus, proclaimed the name of the LORD! You lived the name of the LORD! If we know you we know the Father. If we have seen you, we have seen the Father.
6. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed.
The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth.
Today I have a winner sunrise photo taken in the word of God. No sunrise (created by the Creator) can capture who this God is as His word does; although, if you know His word, His creation can speak just as loud. Without knowing Him, creation is only pretty, with Him it is His hand you witness. His moving hand you witness at whatever you look at. O God (If I may dare to say Your name. YHWH, how great You are. Oh Jesus, how great You are.
7. Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty, (What is wrong is wrong!) visiting the iniquity of the Fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and fourth generation.
(for those who do not repent. Turn! Believe in Jesus and you and your household will be saved. Jesus takes your iniquity and sins away and says: “sin no more”. [Ezekiel 18:20: The one who sins is the one who will die. Romans 6:6: … will repay each person according to what … Also Galatians 6:5.] Choose today who you will serve!
8. And Moses made haste (waste no time) and bowed his head toward the earth and worshipped.
Yes, speak LORD, I fall on my face and worship and I am allowed to speak to You! Now I can even come boldly through Christ, but still I bow down and worship You, my holy YHWH. (Read Hebrews 12:22-24.)
(My Lord and my God, I take the following words of Moses (verse 9) and pray them for me and my loved ones and all I pray for.)
9. And he said, “If now I have found grace in Thy sight, O Lord, let my LORD, I pray Thee, go among us, for it is a stiffnecked people, and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.
I look at Ex 34:13 and I run back to Colossians 1:9 “We ask God to give you complete knowledge of His will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding.” The other day terrorist smashed art work … terrorist destroyed twin towers … and… They believe they are obedient to God and following verse 13. Jesus, You are the visible image of the invisible God. You came and showed us to break down pagan altars through prayer and by giving them Jesus. (Col. 1:6 changing lives). Our warfare is not carnal but spiritual in breaking down strongholds.
Joy Magazine of March 2015 page 24 says: “Adopt a spiritual plan of attack. Redeemed hearts saved souls and cleansed motives in the heart of men and woman … tactical ongoing prayer for nations, leaders and against terrorism. Revival among the youth and the disenchanted is critical. Support missionaries and evangelist working in these lands.”
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.