Thursday 14 January 2016

DRIFTWOOD "Open my eyes to the wonderful truths in your instructions" Psalm 119:18

 SEA  SCULPTURE
One log; many days; many moods; few words; big relationship.
Driftwood: Brown then white then black. Tide sucked log-in, log-out.
Me: upright, sideways, crawl, slither, snap, snap, snap shot. (Insideoutupsidedown.)
Figure 1  One driftwood; many faces.
Figure 2 Dance.  "Let them praise His name with the dance; ..." (Psalm 149:3).
Figure 3"My root is spread out to the waters, And dew lies all night on my branch." Job 29:19
Figure 4 Lock grip. (See white foam hand.) Reminds me of Jacob wrestling with God in Genesis 32:24-30
Figure 5 "For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks (Luke 6:45).
Figure 6  "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary ..." (2 Corinthians 4:18).
Figure 7 "... If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessings That there will not be room enough to receive it" (Malachi 3:10)
Figure 8 "Yes Lord, yet even the little dogs under the table eat from the children's crumbs" (Mark 7:28)
Figure 9 Birth. “That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. DO not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again'” (John 3:6-7).
Figure 10 "Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away' (Hebrews 2:1).
Figure 11 And when I saw Him I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forever more. Amen. ... (Revelation 1:17-18)

The next 2 shots taken 28 November 2016


Shadow boxing. Just what do you see?

Figure 12 Driftwood photographer (Glenda Harper) on all fours - Easter doggy pushing through to see what I see.
[tags driftwood, truths, eyes, alive forever, birth, born again, blessings, lock grip, Jacob]
 And then ...



 I AM GRATEFUL FOR ...
Tree Sculpture


Trees. They live! From the dough of my God, moulded to perfection in art. 









http://glendakempharper.blogspot.co.za/2016/01/i-came-i-saw-i-rhymed.html     more of my mind.


Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.