Wednesday 5 April 2017

IT IS TIME !



IT  IS  TIME


A dull morning. A dull soul. A dull walk. A dull beach.

Overcast.

Lord, give me something to show Yourself.

Give me something to lift me up.

There is nothing here Lord. 

You are always faithful. 

Today I meet with someone and I have nothing to show her, nothing to give to her, nothing to share. Testimonies must be daily.

My feet drag along the low tide sand.  Low tide pebbles. Low tide sky.

My eye sees a piece of black velcro. I walk on. I step back and another step back. Maybe the velcro is good and I can use it to stick down the mat. I bent to pick it up. Something heavy comes up with it. A watch. Not just a watch but perfect timing; a water resistant watch, untouched by the salt and wet of the ocean. A piece of sea weed colour clings to the strap.

What are you saying to me Father? I walk. I take photos of my find from Jesus.

I walk there and I walk back.

Then like neon letters on a bill board the words from my mouth: IT IS TIME.

 I repeat it 3 times. It is Time.

Then I see Bloemfontein and a gathering and people calling on God.

The gathering is called  IT  IS  TIME.

Never mind who’s human voice God used to call His people together. There is only one purpose; to be before a holy powerful mighty God. To kneel before Him in repentance and call on His name; to make our South Africa His South Africa; on earth as it is in heaven. To make every heart see Him and bow down low before Him in obedience.

Great and mighty is He.

It is time.

“He who puts his trust in Me shall possess the land And shall inherit My holy mountain” (Isaiah 58:13).

“Now therefore we are all present before God to hear all the things commanded you by God” (Acts 10:33).

 Yes, on the 22 April 2017, all the people will gather before God, not before any man.

“And God has appointed these in the church: first apostles, second prophets, … (1 Corinthians 12:28).

“Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy …” (Romans 12:6). “As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another …” (1 Peter 4:10).

And so we hear God’s voice through His prophet and gather as one before God. If not in person, then in spirit wherever we find ourselves.

May we all be of one mind:

“…that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever.

Amen” (1 Peter 4:11).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.