Saturday 3 June 2017

Photo Reminders

But If I say I'll never mention the LORD or speak in His name, His word burns in my heart like a fire. Its like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I cant do it! Jeremiah 20:9


The old me. In Christ I am a new creation now. It is only when the Son shines on you that you recognise your old self and turn him into a shadow with no substance.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I was on my knees and elbows, wanting the best angle for a driftwood shot when I saw it: The stone, twice round; the outer round and the hole round. A time-still moment occurred when I knew God was there. Jesus is risen! The stone was rolled away. The grave was empty.  I knew its place; displayed around my neck for all to ‘read’. Jesus is not on the cross any more. Jesus is not in the grave any more. Jesus is risen! Don’t live as if the stone is still in front of the grave. Roll away that stone.
You have come through the cross, you have risen with Me from the dead, now live it.

He is risen. The stone is rolled away.

***************************************************************************************

With the sun on my dusty car window I saw these patterns in the dust; it reminded me of Johan 8.
Patterns in the dust on my window.

…, so He stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” Then He stooped down again and wrote in the dust. John 8:7-8 NLT
********************************************************************************


“For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not; I will help thee” (Isaiah 41:13).

 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, because you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as your reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving” (Col 3:23).

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888
“Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come” (Revelation 4:8).

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse” (Romans 1:19-20).
*********************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.