Tuesday 25 January 2011

Steps to Peace with God



(See all about Glenda Kemp the snake dancer at the end of this page.)
1. GOD’S  PLAN  -  PEACE  AND  LIFE
    God loves you and wants you to experience His peace and Life.
     The Bible says…”For God so loved the world that he gave his
     only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not
     perish, but have everlasting life.”   John 3:16
2.  HUMANITY’S  PROBLEM  -  SEPARATION
     Being at peace with God is not automatic because you by nature are
     separated from God.
     The Bible says…”for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god.” 
      Romans 3:23
3.  GOD’S  REMEDY  -  THE  CROSS
     God’s love bridges the gap of separation between God and you.
     When Jesus Christ died on the Cross and rose from the grave, He paid
      The penalty for your sins.
      The Bible says…”He personally carried the load of our sins in his own
      body when he died on the cross….”  1 Peter 2:24
4.   HUMANITY’S  RESPONSE  -  RECEIVE  CHRIST
      You cross the bridge into God’s family when you receive Christ by
       personal invitation.
       The Bible says…”But as many as received Him, to them He gave the
       Right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His
       Name…” John 1:12

To receive Christ you need to do four things:
1. ADMIT your spiritual need. “I am a sinner.”
2. REPENT and be willing to turn from your sin.
3. BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
4. RECEIVE, through prayer, Jesus Christ into your heart and life.

The Bible says (Christ is speaking), “Behold I stand at the door and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in…”
“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13

WHAT  TO  PRAY:
Dear Lord Jesus:
I know I am a sinner. I believe you died for my sins. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me. Amen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What every Christian should know:
http://glendakempharper.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html (Study this.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glenda Kemp: To find out where I come from and who I was click 'about' tab. To know more about my life now, click on 'Diary' tab. To know about the book that is soon to be published on my life, click the 'Book' tab.
Latest updates:
New year challenge. Go to the 'Home' tab at the top of the blog (Next to about) 31 Dec 2011
YOU MUST SEE THIS! A new video on 'My Dog' . Dog versus Crab. Blow for blow, roll for roll, pinch for pinch. (Not for sensitive viewers.) 30/12/2011
'Book': Walking the streets of London in my underwear. 29 Dec 2011
Book tab: *snake. Dead or alive; the show must go on. *Miraculous protection. *London: my first day at work. 26 Dec. 2011
Christmas 2011 Baby Jesus 24Dec. 2011
lonely Christmas Christians; this is for you. Go to 'more' 22/12/2011
'My Dog' (A dog is a dog is a dog) 7/12/2011
Treasure photo - 12/7/2012
(You can contact me at glenda482-safe@yahoo.co.uk )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.