Monday 7 October 2013

PRETORIA APPEARANCE

Pretoria! Sunday 13 October 2013 gospel@pub http://www.noisemakers.co.za/home/staticajax/en_US/id/3.html
The last time I was in Pretoria I went home with a suspended sentence for public indecency. My acquittal having been thrown out by the supreme court of South Africa and handing me over to the mercy of a Pretoria court.
40 years later, here I am, an old bag, packed with the strength of a new rubber, on my way to wipe the slate clean.
Spilling the whole bag of beans, I will take you through a slide show exposing the truth, and nothing but the truth. In my defence, I have a High Priest, who is sure to bring the house down.
If you are in the vicinity, do come and say hi. I would love to meet you.
Glenda Kemp Harper.
Tree Sondag op by gospel@pub in Pretoria. http://www.noisemakers.co.za/home/staticajax/en_US/id/3.html
Watter beter plek as n kroeg om n getuienis in te gee. Dit is waar ons Jesus sou gekry het. Dit is wat ek moet doen, teruggaan na al die plekke waar ek droog gemaak het. Die laaste keer wat ek in Pretoria was is ek daar weg met n opgeskorte vonnis vir publieke onsedelikheid. Verbeel jou as ek toe vir hulle kon gese het; “Toemaar, julle sien my weer oor 40 jaar, dan sal ek vir julle kom wys waar Dawid die wortels begrawe het!” Die lewe is n snaakse ding as God in beheer is. Hy het so n sin vir humor.
Kom loer gerus in. Hoop om julle daar te ontmoet. “Come as you are.”
Glenda
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME:

Will you pray  that:
1.      God will use testimonies of believers everywhere to help people know Jesus.
2.      You will allow God’s love to cross human boundaries.
3.      God will help you prepare your testimony, making it simple and clear.
4.      God will help you to lead others to recognize and to repent of their sins.
5.      God will use your testimony to bring others to put their faith in the Lord.
 
Acts 4:33
And with great power the apostles were giving their testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was upon them all.


 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.