Saturday 26 April 2014

SO THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER

So this is what it feels like to be diagnosed with cancer.

Now God.  It is time.  Take me off this mediocre road and walk me with You in the fire of first love.

I need You to cut me open and remove the dross. Unveil Your wonders and glory and let me see Your face. That glorious future and hope in Christ.

What is the worst that can happen?

There is nothing worse than being cut off from You. I have Your promise! “I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Oh my beloved Jesus, bless me with Your presence. Closer and more intimate than I can imagine.

If it be possible, take me quickly. Take me and be glorified in my life and my death. All I desire is to be intimate with You. Be real so others can see You too.

Lord, I leave behind my prayers; that is what I leave behind in this world. Prayers for salvation. Prayers tied firmly to heaven and dangling down here until you pull that string and those I prayed for (and those reading this) have Jesus.

Oh Lord, I wish I had done more for You.

But, O Lord, thank you for what I could do for You!  Thank You so much that You used me. Thank You. You will finish what You started through me.

Jesus, my Lord, I am so very blessed. My Jesus, so blessed.

(EK  HET  JESUS  EN  HY  GAAN  NOU  N  INTIEMER WONDERRYKE PAD MET MY LOOP!) I have Jesus and He is now going to walk an intimate wonder enriched road with me.

My children’s church reading for Sunday 27 April

MATTHEW 28:18-20

Jesus came and told His disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth.

Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this;  I  AM  WITH  YOU  ALWAYS,  EVEN  TO  THE  END  OF  THE  AGE.

 

 

 




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.