Sunday 27 April 2014

If I die, this is where I am going.

IF I DIE, THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING!
(also when I pray, this is the throne room I enter!)
Hebrews 12:22-26           
<No, you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God,
<the heavenly Jerusalem,
<and to countless thousands of angels in a joyful gathering.
<You have come to the assembly of God’s firstborn children, whose names are written in heaven.
<You have come to God Himself who is judge over all things.
  You have come to the spirits of the righteous ones in heaven who have now been made perfect.
<You have come to Jesus, the one who mediates the new covenant between God and people,
<And to the sprinkled blood, which speaks of forgiveness instead of crying out for vengeance like the blood of Abel.
25Be careful that you do not refuse to listen to the One who is speaking. For if the people of Israel did not escape when they refused to listen to Moses, the earthly messenger, we will certainly not escape if we reject the One who speaks to us from heaven! 26When God spoke from Mount Sinai His voice shook the earth, but now He makes another promise: “Once again I will shake not only the earth but the heavens also.” 27This means that all of creation will be shaken and removed, so that only unshakable things will remain.
28Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping Him with holy fear and awe. 29For our God is a devouring fire.

John 6:40 For it is My Father's will that all who see His Son and believe in Him should have eternal life.
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 


 
Good bye
I broke through this world’s barrier and walked out as if saying good buy.  You can’t miss the sea when you come round the corner of the house on the way to the car.  Undoubtedly the ocean has been my best bank balance on this side. I just shrunk my shoulders: You know what, Ocean, where I am going you fade out like mist before the sun. No eye has seen and no ear has heard the beauty my Lord has in store for me.  Thanks but no thanks. You cannot press my looking back button. 
Manna, my car, made it easy with his grinding mock on my inability to start a car.  I admit that here I could not live without you, Manna, but there your claim to fame will be that God used Joanie to bless me when you were my gift. Where I am going my transport is the wind and the clouds and the rays of our shining Lord. I will be wherever I will be, and it will be a glorious being.
Walking the busy shopping centre lifted me just enough off the floor for only me to know I was elated.  The countless walks of buying nothings and somethings  made me so excited about where I was going.  No more busyness with perishables. For old time sake I put my spiritual hands over each shopper as I passed them and wished them enormous blessings from God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I truly must love you, Lord. I am not attached to anything.  People, yes. But people will join me in eternity which is forever. The choice is theirs.
(I must be seen as a freak Lord. But whatever I am, I never ever, ever want to be a lukewarm Christian.)
______________________________________________________________________
Now I can think rational. When the pain comes and I am out of it, I know, Father God, that You will be carrying me.



 
 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.