Thursday 20 November 2014

Cast your burdens unto Jesus, He cares for you. (Between God me.)

Between God and me.

20 November 2014

Lord, I must stand in Your presence in Your throne room. I feel I must stand under a long hot shower there by You. I need the water to fall on some aching spirit muscles to bring new life.

I am so tired of people. Not ugly tired but not nice tired. Despondent? If You were human You would be despondent of me.

Firstly, no, this is nonsense, I am ashamed to say it. Please take away the lie from the devil. But I must say it to You, Lord, You see my thoughts anyway. I made 8 more gifts yesterday. Thank you very much for bringing more children. Thank You that I am prepared for 7 extra children as well.  All the gifts and the party cost me, Lord.   How do I count the cost when I am working for You!!!!! Hear me Lord, let me hear You. Take this money I had spent on this end- year celebration as the oil the woman poured over on Your feet and head, Jesus. Let it be a sweet aroma here on earth and there in heaven. Thank you for Your throne room where I can hear Your voice. I love You so very, very much. Look, my moan was a lie from the devil. Lord it is truly a blessing. Praise Your holy name. Amen.

Did I have other moans? Well, Jesus, I pray. I want it to be a fervent prayer so You can hear me and so I can see as clearly as the above ‘moan’ that You have Your loving hand in this young person’s life. Lord, You see that ‘problem’. Oh God, what must I do? What must she do? Take over, Jesus. I gave everything I could think of to make it go away. Is it a health problem maybe? I am not good at praying for healing. But in Jesus name I pray that You heal that problem coming from some malfunctioning  part. Intervene, Lord, and let us praise Your name. And, Lord, please provide a work for her. In Jesus name.  Forgive me for being tired of driving her to playschool and back every day. Give me Your joy and let me thank and praise You for allowing me the privilege of bringing a smile to a person You made different and care for. Bring healing to this precious teenager for all the insults she endured. Everything comes to pass.

“Be good to your servant” (Psalm 119:17).

Did I not just pray this? Did You not just show me You are so good to me. Thank You.

“That I may live and obey Your word”

Is this not my daily prayer? Let it be true in my life. Thank You that I could take Anita to her tuck-shop every morning and afternoon, while her car was broken. Thank You so very much, Jesus, for knowing how tired all this driving made me and for giving me such a good night’s sleep last night. From 6pm to 4am! Never slept that long. You saw my tiredness and wrapped me in Your loving rest. Ps 23 “He makes me lie down in green pastures; …still waters ….restores my soul;” I have so much to thank You for.

PS Thank you for my car Manna, which was a gift from You from my sister. Thank you. Bless every person who climbs inside or even looks at it. Manna, the sandy, doggy, beach car.

 

“Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in Your instructions” Psalm 119:18).

You just did. How I praise and thank You!!!

 

Lord, let me never ever say no to You.

 

 

 

 




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.