Friday 16 January 2015

Did You See the Monster with Black Hose Eyes?

Easter shivered like a car bombarded with big sounds blasting through its speakers; inconsolable  fear vibrating through the seat.
What does she see? A monster with black hose eyes that turn into hands. Hands that are coming to suck her out of the car and swallow her with its foul petroleum fuelled breath.
What do I see? Three fuel pumps in a row with rolled up pipes of which one unrolls and enters my petrol tank to give us fuel for our beloved destination, the beach.
The difference between her and me?  One is a dog brain and one is a God-breathed human brain.
How often do you ‘shiver’ uncontrollably when circumstances like monsters, enter your world; when that which the human eye sees threatens to invade your sanctity. Do you call out, “Lord, hear my prayer! Listen to my plea! Don’t turn away from me in my time of distress” (Psalm 102:1-2).
REMEMBER:  “…you are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from Gods …” (Matthew 16:23).  “Give all your worries and cares to God, for He cares about you” (1 Peter 5:7). “… Jesus the Son of God, … This High priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin” (Hebrews 4:15).
DO NOT FORGET:  “The LORD our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that He has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of these instructions” Deuteronomy 29:29        
 NOW LISTEN TO THIS!  “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8).
“… no one can measure the depths of His understanding” (Isaiah 40:28).
YOU BETTER BELIEVE: “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before His eyes, …” (Hebrews 4:13).
“…I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself” (Jeremiah 31:3).
“Truly, O God of Israel, our Saviour, You work in mysterious ways” (Isaiah 45:15).
NOW THIS IS LOVE! “For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
 
 
 
Easter dog and me (Glenda)
 
 
 



This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment about this post, however please note, all posts are moderated and abusive posts will be removed.